Our teams come together to provide you will a holistic SEO evaluation of your strategy and website. Our SEO audit includes the following analysis across your technical, links, and content variables.
SEO Technical Analysis Report
This SEO accessibility audit will help identify technical problems with your website that would cause search engines to have problems crawling and understanding your website. Below are a few of the variables we analyze in our technical website audit.
- 301 Redirects
- 302 Redirects
- Meta Refresh
- 404 Errors
- 500 Errors
- Title Tag Utilization
- Duplicate Page Content
- Duplicate Page Title
- URL Length
- Overly-Dynamic URLs
- Website Structure
- Internal Anchor Text
- Pages Containing Too Many On-Page Links
- Meta Description Tag Utilization
- Canonical Tags
- Indexed URLs
- Total URLs Receiving Traffic
- Total Keywords Ranked In The Top 20
This SEO content audit helps identify low value content at risk of being devalued by the search engines. A few of the questions we use to gauge content value are:
- Would you trust the information?
- Does this article have obvious errors?
- Does this article provide information beyond what others are saying?
- Is this written by an expert and does it contain insightful analysis?
Penguin Link Analysis
This SEO backlink audit will uncover inbound link issues that caused (or will cause) your site to get penalized or lose value due to Google’s Penguin (over-optimization) Update.
- Low value inbound link report
- Link Graph Analysis
- Link Segmentation Analysis
- Link Type Analysis
- Export of your links (up to 10,000)